Signup or login to explore the great things available near you
Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
- - - - - - - - - - - -ONLY LAND :- - - - - - - - - - -
LAND : Plots of Farm Houses on installment from 600 to 1 Acre for Sale
LOCATION : Al Ta'aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9.
SIZES OF FARM HOUSES PLOTS : 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2500, 3000 & 4000 Square yards
t;strong>(LAND available in acres also : 0.3.3.3-.188.8.131.52.9.2.5)
* Gated project* Boundary wall* Water & Electricity * Security Guards 24/7* Possession on 30% payment* Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment 20%
COST OF LAND : Rs. 2500 per Square Yards (Category A)Rs. 2000 per Square Yards (Category B)Rs. 1500 per Square Yards (Category C)
BOOKING 10%Remaining 90% in installments of 2 years, according to your convenience.
FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/
FACEBOOK PAGE NAME : Ujala Pakistan
WEBSITE : www.ujalapakistan.com
OFFICE : Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, GUlshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.
You have120 character left.
Generate New Coupon ?
Exchange to Buy
Free classified ads. Buy sell anything, anywhere, anytime